Thursday, April 7, 2011

Before I Leave...

Rainy nights in make for sweet, sweet productivity. To start, I have a couple of shop updates. First of all, if you subscribe to my blog, you will receive a code for FREE SHIPPING on any purchase at my etsy shop so definitely get on that!

To spark some interest, here are some new items I have for sale:









Talk about sweet summer digs...especially from the 70's. There will be more goods to come in the near future. On Friday I'm leaving for vacation in Arkansas and will be back in a week! I cannot wait to share what I find down south with you all!

To end my last post before I take off for a week, here are more pictures from the 914 trunk show of some of the great pieces I walked away with!



Another pic of Bad Lands stand! 

See you all in a week or so! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to get free shipping on any purchase at my etsy store. I also have a promotion going if you buy two items you get the third 30% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment