Thursday, April 21, 2011

No Vacation Long Enough...


but I am back, everybody and have some delightful finds from Mountain Home, Arkansas. My vacation was such an amazing time and being away from the city makes me second guess living here...nothing beats clean air, people you love and beautiful (natural) scenery. At the same time, I wouldn't have the opportunities that I am grateful to have here, such as selling to and interacting with fresh customers every month. Which brings me to announce that it is in fact Vintage Heaven time, yet again.

Here's this month's poster: 


I'd like to post some of my favorite new items that will be for sale. I explored racks of clothing every day while I was on vacation and discovered some really beautiful summer pieces that are hard for me to give up ;) Enjoy!






Did I mention I'll be selling alongside my friend Kate who is one of the most badass people I know? We took some photos for our upcoming line (Bad Lands) of classic and reconstructed vintage. More on this to come. Look forward to a new approach to vintage merchandising. It will make you never want to buy new clothing again! For now, pictures. 


Air.

There were these cats lurking all over the neighborhood. I love this photo. 

More to come....


Until next post, make sure you stop by the Vintage Heaven sale NEXT WEEKEND. I will be selling both Saturday and Sunday. There will be a sale bin full of clothing from every season. All my new items will be for sale. Did I mention there will be shirts and shoes for the gentlemen? Yes, yes....


No comments:

Post a Comment