Monday, March 21, 2011

Matilda

I got a vintage Acme dress form today and I couldn't be more excited. Her name is Matilda. I didn't name her, but another Jen, owner of Pandora's Box in Wilmette did. Her tiny figure and perky breasts just scream "Matilda", I guess...so, Matilda she stays.
She will be helping me with photos and displays from here on out. Also, this is my chance to finally take up sewing. It was about time invest in one.
After I got back from my knitting class tonight I decided to take more photos of some new items I have for sale. These will be posted on my etsy. Enjoy!

 RACHEL MINI DRESS- SIZE S
$18

CANDY RAZORBACK MINI: SIZE M
$20 


MARIE-V WITH MATCHING BELT: SIZE L
$28 


GLORIA STRIPE BLACK/WHITE: SIZE M
$25
RED BOW BERET: ONESIZE
$20


CALIFORNIA SHIRT/SKIRT SET: SIZE M
$19


VALARIE DRESS: SIZE L
$28
PINK FLORAL SCARF: $9



and what better way to end a post than with cute dog pictures...

This is Murray. He is a dog I walk and makes me happy with his awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment