Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trunk Show Success

First of all, I want to thank everyone who came out to the Vintage Heaven sale yesterday! I was really surprised by how many people were there and the amount of support I received from the vendors and customers. Many ideas and collaborations are in the works, so stay posted for what's to come. As a hint...has something to do with men's clothes, cupcakes and handmade fun. Bottom line: it was a very enjoyable day.

I still have a good amount of spring pieces that will be posted on etsy this coming week. If you didn't get a chance to make it out to the sale, you can find some really great items for sale at my shop!

More great news, I picked up what quit possibly may be the greatest sweater of all time yesterday and wanted to share it with all of you.





I owe a special thanks to Jennifer from jenstyle and Aly from Bow La Beau for this great outfit that I cannot wait to show off!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on the rack at Vintage Heaven yesterday and had a little chuckle to myself. I'm really happy it found a good home!

    xoxo

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete