Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring picks!

Finally, a serious photo update! These are some of my favorite items that will be available for purchase at the Heaven Gallery on Saturday, March 19th. A lot of dresses, skirts, sweater shirts (yeah, that's right!), light-weight tops, 80's shorts, spring jackets (guys and gals) and great selection of guys button downs will be for sale. Hell, I'm even selling a really sweet vintage portable cassette player and electric organ for all you fellow music nerds. There will be a wide array of things at my stand, so PLEASE come by if you're free! There will be something for everyone...except children, but perhaps I will venture there in the future. Did I mention all my prices are below $50? I'm not here to rip you people off, I'm here to spread the love of vintage. As a matter of fact, most items average out to $15 and you'll still be walking away with something rad.

Here's the ad for the upcoming Vintage Heaven sale:



If you'd like to read Vintage Heaven's post on Ontology as a featured seller which includes more photos of items for sale and an interview, click here: 

And now, for the photos. I owe a special thanks for my talented friends Stacie (model) and Kelli (photographer) for producing these lovely pictures on short notice!


Denim Mini with an embroidered check flower. What up, Spring?





Feeling victorian, much?
 or maybe you could channel Prince with this one....




Classic polka dot. Also, come July 4th you'll want to be wearing this with red heels.


This is the prettiest 80's sweater....EVER.
In case you love flowers as much as I do, you can start a collection.


I like to call this the "Birthday Dress" but smokin' hot, also works.


Don't need to say much for this one. Featuring Miss Izzy, the cat of all cats.


Gorgeous flow to this dress. Maybe a little country.
(till the land Stac)

That's all for this one, folks! SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY!










No comments:

Post a Comment